We proudly offer our business clients the In-House Counsel Experience. Our flagship program is simple, transparent, and highly effective. It provides our clients with round-the-clock access to their trusted business attorney without the overhead of having a full-time in-house counsel on their payroll. Clients benefit from this program have consistent legal needs but lack the demand or desire to justify hiring full-time counsel or a team.
Clients can expect a tailored plan that contemplates each client’s current and anticipated legal needs and budget. Our team will conduct an in-depth review of your business and will strive to become knowledgeable on your operations, strengths, weaknesses, and goals. Our objective is simple, to provide your business with a small team of expert business attorneys that provide world class legal and business advice.
The following are some examples of services you can expect to receive through our In-House Counsel Experience:
- Advise and facilitate business entity formation and maintenance (Corporations, S-Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, Partnerships and Joint Ventures)
- Draft and/or revise shareholder agreements, operating agreements, and partnership agreements
- Advise on business transactions and prepare company resolutions, stock transfers, buy-backs
- Attorney consultation, legal research and general business
- Draft legal opinions, memoranda, letters on behalf of the client counseling
- Initiate and respond to informal dispute resolution matters.
- Review and modify client protocols for handling and protecting trade secrets and confidential information
- Draft or revise non-disclosure agreements, covenants not to compete and confidentiality agreements
- Review and revise employee handbooks
- Handle employee and subcontractor issues, including inquiries from the Department of Labor
- Landlord/Tenant Issues and lease negotiation and review
- Manage litigation and other services performed by outside counsel and introduce clients to our preferred network of professionals
- Prepare for due diligence and conduct internal investigations
- Advise management on the legal implications of business conduct
- Provide on-site best practices inspection and review
Commercial Litigation services are not included, but current In-House Counsel Experience clients will receive discounted rates as part of our commitment to building a long-term business relationships.