The Wagoner Firm PLLC, a law firm based out of the Capital District with offices in New York City, Connecticut, and Florida, is pleased to welcome Mark Myers Esq., to the Firm
Mark, is a seasoned criminal defense and personal injury attorney. He has defended hundreds of criminal cases from misdemeanor assault to Class “A” felonies and murder trials. His work as an appointed “Special Prosecutor” has provided him with an additional perspective that has proved invaluable to the defense of any criminal case.
Mark’s extensive work as a personal injury litigator has resulted in the recovery of millions of dollars to his personal injury clients. Mark will not shy away from the courtroom either, and has litigated many civil cases to jury verdicts. He loves presenting his case to the jury and communicating his client’s version of the facts in an effort to achieve the best possible result.
Mark is a 15 year veteran of the United States Air Force and he provides pro-bono or low cost legal support to veterans of the United States Military. Mark has been recognized by U.S. Congressman Paul Tonko for his work with the Veterans Rights Project at Albany Law School.
- Mark was an integral part of a trio of attorneys who negotiated a $1.095 million dollar settlement in a toxic tort case.
- Mark represented a homeowner in Manhattan whose home was damaged by neighboring construction in a $450k settlement.
- Mark represented a client who was injured in an automobile accident resulting in a $275k settlement.
- Mark represented a client charged with DWI and Resisting arrest. Client was acquitted of all charges after trial.
- Mark represented a client charged with assault and resisting arrest. Client was acquitted of all charges after trial.
- Mark represented a client charged with resisting arrest, trespassing and various other charges. Client was acquitted of all charges after trial.
- Mark represented a client indicted on several Class B felony drug charges. 2 days into trial all felony charges were dismissed.
- Mark represented a client indicted on over 30 counts including Assaulting a Police Officer. 2 days into trial all felony charges were dropped.
- Mark represented a client indicted on 2 counts of felony arson. Case dismissed after motions practice.